The Inside Sales Supervisor regularly interacts with our customers to efficiently execute the sales order entry and order fulfillment processes at ATI. Additionally, the supervisor directs and leads the functions of the Sales Administration Team, comprised of Inside Sales Specialists. As a contributing member of the team, the role includes supervisory responsibilities for ensuring the productivity and sustainable performance of the entire Sales Admin Team. Regular and effective communications with the customer base, account management team, and internal production and shipping departments are critical to individual and team performance success.
Major Sales Support Responsibilities (Approx. 75%)
· Receives internal and external requests and creates quotations for new and existing customers
· Receives requests and creates sales orders for new and existing customers
· Manages all customer and order entry transactions and communications via the ATI database
· Record required sales order information through effective collaboration with our customers and internal personnel
· Manages all customer and order entry transactions and communications via the ATI database, including, but limited to the creation and management of ATI part numbers, cross referenced customer part numbers, and customer and contact name profiles
· Review and verify customer terms and conditions
· Send product literature and information to customers as required
· Establish customer portal as required for order receipt and acknowledgment
· Support Account Specialists, Account Managers, and Applications Engineers as needed
· Monitor and respond to various database discrepancy reports in a timely manner.
Major Supervisory Responsibilities (Approx. 25%)
· Provides direction and support to the Sales Admin Team to fulfill department functions
· Acts as lead representative of the Sales Admin Team to internal and external working groups and leaders.
· Ensures performance metrics are achieved for the department
· Solicits and provides regular and effective performance feedback for the Sales Admin Team, including annual performance reviews
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in person, and via telephone and email
· Ability to learn quickly with high attention to detail
· Ability to create and foster an effective, collaborative team environment
· Proven ability to work independently with high organization and time management skills
· Proven ability to lead and supervise work teams,
· Proven ability to provide direct and coaching feedback to direct reports
· Advanced verbal and written communications skills in English
· Strong computer and keyboard skills
· Demonstrated ability to learn and obtain a basic working knowledge level of technical products or processes
· Intermediate or advanced second language skills would be desired, but not required (Spanish. Portuguese, Mandarin)
Minimum Education and Experience
· Bachelors degree or higher, preferably within a technical or business management discipline
· Minimum 5 years experience in a customer service or sales administration position, where order entry and order fulfillment were major responsibilities, preferably in a B2B sales environment.
· Minimum of 2 years in a leadership position with 3 or more direct reports.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com.